In collaboration with administrative offices and academic departments, the Budget Office continues to support and promote Fordham University’s Mission.
- To encourage and ensure compliance of guidelines and procedures for requesting budget revisions/ adjustments, budget transfers, and allocation of additional funds.
- To foster Fordham’s financial objectives by planning and developing short-term estimates (annual budgets) as well as long term budget estimates (5-year fiscal projections).
- To maintain a balanced budget for the University.
- To assist budget managers review, monitor and maintain accounts efficiently throughout the year.
- To provide the Fordham Community with adequate information, assistance and guidance in a courteous, professional, and timely fashion.
- The Office of Budget Development and Budget Operations functions under the auspices of the Vice President of Finance.