Skip to main content

Forged Check Replacement

  1. A copy of the check in question, front and back, should be requested from the appropriate bank.

  2. A sworn affidavit should be obtained from the student or employee. Affidavit forms are available from the Office Manager in General Accounting.

  3. The affidavit is sent to the appropriate bank with a cover letter.

  4. For current students or employees, a replacement check will be issued upon receipt of the confirmation letter from the bank.

    For former students or employees, or vendors, A replacement check can only be issued after the bank has credited our account for the amount of the forged check.