FINTREX Travel and Expense Reporting
FINTREX | Fordham's Travel and Expense Program
Welcome to FINTREX, the University's travel and expense reimbursement program, powered by Concur.
Through our partners, Corporate Travel Planners (CTP), you have access to dedicated phone agents available seven days a week to help you book reservations and provide assistance while traveling, as well as 24/7 online access to the same transportation and hotel marketplace as other web services such as Expedia and Travelocity. Please use FINTREX for all of your University travel booking.
FINTREX provides intuitive web-based and mobile tools to help the University complete expense reports quickly and accurately. This industry-leading expense management system will allow us to enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Faster reimbursements via:
- Creating / approving expense from anywhere where you have connectivity
- Automatic uploading of corporate card transactions
- Using your mobile device to scan and upload receipts using the Concur app
- Providing expense analytics for managers to understand spending trends
- Reducing our carbon footprint with the virtual elimination of paper from this process
Having trouble accessing Concur? Check site status.
For expense management support, contact Concur User Support Desk at 866-793-4040.
You can also book travel and manage expenses via Concur Mobile App or Corporate Travel Planners at 844-863-8174.
University travelers should book all business travel arrangements, including transportation, lodging, and car rental, through Corporate Travel Planners (CTP), Fordham’s designated travel service agency.
The University provides corporate credit cards to faculty and staff who travel or regularly incur business related expenses on behalf of the University. Requests for a corporate card require completion of the corporate card request form.