Students will complete a total of 36 credits:
- Four required "core" courses (12 credits) - focusing on essential elements of clinical psychology research
- Two Scientific "breadth" courses (6 credits) - reflecting the scientific underpinnings of psychology
- Four elective courses (12 credits)
- Research Practicum (3 credits) - experience working in the lab of a faculty member or collaborator
- Master's thesis research (3 credits)
Students are expected to complete the program in two years, taking four classes each semester in the first year (24 credits in total), and two courses in the second year (6 credits, one class per semester), while fulfilling the research practicum and completing the Master's thesis.