Inclusive Pedagogy Resources
- The Student Experience Project has a useful handout on concrete strategies for addressing traumatic situations.
- The University of Michigan's Center for Research on Learning and Teaching has a series of blog posts on teaching in the aftermath of the election. It can get kind of abstract, but it's worth reading if you want to address the election directly.
- UM also has a useful google doc on handling classroom conflict.
- Active Hope: How to Face the Mess We’re in without Going Crazy
- Protection, Self Care and the Safety of Human Rights Activists: A perspective of feminists and black women
- Self-Care for Activists
- Anger: Self Care for Activists
- Radical Self Care: Activism is Good for You
- Activist BurnOut and Self Care
- Grief and COVID 19: Mourning Our Bygone Lives
- Coping in Times of Uncertainty: COVID-19 Resources