The Ram Pledge
As a member of the Fordham community, we take the following actions on and off-campus to help safeguard the students, faculty, and staff at the University:
- I will wear a mask/face covering at all times when in public places on the Fordham campus, both indoors and outdoors, and when taking part in University activities off-campus;
- I will wash my hands frequently and thoroughly (for 20 seconds, minimum), especially after contact with surfaces and items in public areas, after eating, coughing, sneezing, or wiping one’s nose;
- I will self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms, and complete daily VitalCheck screenings;
- I will follow the directions of University officials regarding testing, screening, and quarantine (if necessary), and cooperate with the University’s contact tracing efforts, if called upon to do so;
- I will act in the spirit of people for others, knowing that I am helping to protect the campus community from illness.