Intent to Vacate Form

Students should only fill out this form if they are planning on vacating their current housing assignment at the end of the semester. Students looking to leave their current housing assignment immediately should fill out the Housing Withdrawal Application. Contact the office of Residential Life at Rose Hill if you have any questions at  or 718-817-3080.

Form will be sent to students Fordham email in the Fall semester.