Diversity Graduation Celebrations
Family, friends, and other supporters of our graduating seniors are welcomed to join our zoom link at 5:45 p.m. for each event listed above! Please use this link to join the celebration.
All tickets must be secured through the University Tickets website.
- Tickets will become available on April 3rd
- The last day to secure tickets will be April 28th
For Graduating Seniors:
Graduating Seniors must go to University Tickets to secure ticket(s) for the event of their choosing that aligns with their identity. If seniors hold multiples identities (ex: Black and LGBTQ), they can secure tickets for each separate event.
- Please note: Securing a "Graduating Senior Ticket" means you are RSVPing to attend and be recognized, receive a stole, and receive any other keepsakes during the event.
- Any graduating seniors who do not get their tickets by April 28th may have opportunities to attend the event, however, there will not be a guarantee to receive a stole or certificate.
For Event Guests:
This option is available for Fordham faculty, staff, and students that want to support Fordham's graduating seniors.
- Please note: This ticket is to solely observe the ceremony and celebrate seniors a part of this identity.
- If you are a graduating student of this identity and are also part of a different Fordham college outside of Rose Hill, Lincoln Center, and Gabelli, there may be some opportunities to receive a stole that will be communicated at a later date.
After securing tickets through University Tickets, please fill out the following by April 24th:
For Graduating Seniors:
- Latine Senior Information Form
- LGBTQ Senior Information Form
- AAPI Senior Information Form
- Black Senior Information Form
For Guests (Optional):
This information helps our committees make each event memorable for all attendees!
For each event, stoles will be presented to graduating seniors who have RSVP'd. Please note that stoles are limited per event.
If you are unable to attend and have RSVP'd, you will have from May 9th to May 12th to pick up your stole at the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
- Rose Hill Office: McShane Campus Center, Suite 224 (Old Career Services/ Behind the Office of Student Involvement)
- Lincoln Center Office: 140W Building, G41
- Failure in picking up your stole during this time period will lose your reservation of the stole.
- From May 15th to May 19th, any remaining stoles will be available for any graduating student on a first come first serve basis to our office locations.
Since each of our celebrations are happening at either the Rose Hill or Lincoln Center campus, we want to provide Ram Van passes to Graduating Seniors who will be commuting to their opposite campus in order to attend.
While we will receive information on your home campus when your RSVP using University Tickets, please make sure to email [email protected] using your Fordham email address and include "[Insert Identity] Grad Ram Van Tickets" in the subject line to request Ram Van round trip tickets.
- RSVP'd to Latine Graduation Celebration on University Tickets, received confirmation email, filled out senior form.
- The Latine Graduation Celebration is at Rose Hill and you are based at Lincoln Center.
- This now qualifies you to email [email protected] to request a Ram Van round trip. Use subject line "Latine Grad Ram Van Tickets".
- Expect a response from an OMA staff member with your requested tickets.