On-Campus Medical Services
- Primary Care, Routine Medical Visits, Urgent Care, Prescriptions, Referrals
- Women/Men/LGBT Health Care
- Physical Examinations
- Nutrition Counseling & Weight Management
- Travel Health
- Allergy Immunotherapy
- Physical Therapy at RH Campus
- Immunizations: HPV, MMR, Meningitis, Influenza, TB screening and testing, etc.
- In–Office Laboratory Tests: strep, mono, flu, urinalysis, etc.
Laboratory Specimens can be sent out to Labcorp or Quest Laboratory depending on student’s in-network policy. Students are responsible for any laboratory bills based on their health insurance coverage.
The UHS does not participate in any insurance billing. There are out of pocket fees for some services provided in our office. Students can request a receipt to submit for claims purposes through their health insurance.