Rose Hill Campus Parking
Parking at Rose Hill will be inside our indoor five level parking facility. Handicapped spaces are located adjacent to elevators and on the second level to provide easy access for the physically challenged. Vehicles higher than 82" cannot be accommodated within our parking facility. Parking at Fordham is based on a user fee schedule. Parking costs are not included in tuition or room / board costs, therefore; people who do not use the facility are not charged. All students, faculty, administrators, staff and visitors that require space must pay the posted parking fee. Parking is charged each time a vehicle enters campus unless an annual permit for daytime or overnight parking has been obtained from the Deaprtment of Public Safety. Annual parking permits are charged to students' accounts or through payroll deductions.
University parking is accessed through our main entrance on Southern Boulevard. Pick up and drop offs will take place at the guard station and fees will not be charged.
Motor Vehicle Regulations Effective September 1, 2011
Fordham University maintains an indoor parking facility available for use by our faculty, students, administrators, staff visitors, and public. Vehicles enter via the Southern Boulevard entrance. University Public Safety Staff are responsible for the safety and control of campus traffic. Kindly comply with the directions of the Security Guards on duty.
The University is NOT LIABLE for personal injury, damage to vehicles, vandalism, and theft of a vehicle or its contents. Lock all valuables out of sight, preferably in the trunk of the car, and lock all car doors.
All Vehicles enter Campus Parking Via the Southern Boulevard Entrance. Campus Parking Cannot be Guaranteed and is on a First - Come Basis. There is no University Insurance Coverage for Any of the Aforementioned Hazards.
To use the parking facility, except as a visitor or public, a vehicle must be registered and parking fees must be paid. Registration fees are determined on a yearly basis, from September 1 to August 31.
Vehicle registration must be completed via my.fordham.edu.
When applying for parking privileges, you must complete a "Fordham Parking Application" form online.
Fordham University Classification and Fees
Faculty Daily fee: $865.00
Faculty part-time Coupon Booklet (30 coupons) Part-Time fee: $300.00
Administrators and Staff Daily fee: $865.00
Alumni (only when members of Lombardi or Walsh Library) Daily fee: $865.00
Assigned Parking Reserved fee (Rose Hill and Lincoln Center): $865.00
Students Daily fee:$865.00
Students Part-time Coupon Booklet (30 coupons) Part-Time fee: $300.00
Overnight Residents (24 hour) 24 Hour fee: $2,178.00
Visitor Daily each entrance Each entry: $25.00
24 hour Parking (single day): $35.00
Summer Session Parking:
2023 Summer session parking registration for students, faculty and staff will be available starting Monday May 15. Parking passes can be obtained at the Public Safety Office located next to Thebaud Hall during normal business hours and can be purchased with cash, check or debit/credit card. Please note that you must apply in person at the Public Safety Office; the online option of charging the parking fee to a student account or an employee payroll account is not an option for summer session parking.
Parking Rates and Options:
Rose Hill Daily Summer Session #1 (RH1) - $110.00
Rose Hill Daily Summer Session #1 & 2 (RH 2) - $187.00
Rose Hill 24 Hour/Overnight Summer Session #1 (RH 24-1) - $270.00
Rose Hill 24 Hour/Overnight Summer Session #1 & 21 (RH 24-2) - $470.00 (Expires 8/31/23)
Westchester Campus - $80.00
- Pass holders (hang tags and coupon booklets) cannot use their Fordham ID card to swipe in at the card reader at the electronic gate or main gate at the Southern Boulevard entrance. They must pull up to the main entrance and display their physical parking pass/hang tag or issue a coupon to the security officer.
- If you are already registered for parking for the 2022-2023 academic year, your pass/ID card is still active and you do not need to register for summer session parking, unless you are a graduating senior. Seniors who have graduated should come into the Public Safety office for a hard copy parking pass.
- Session #1 Daily parking passes are in effect 5/30/2023 through 6/30/2023. Session #2 passes are in effect from 7/5/2023 through 8/8/2023.
Illegally Parked Vehicles will be Towed at the Owners Expense
- As per the NYC Adminstrative Code, Title 24, Section 24-163 - no person shall allow the engine of a motor vehicle to idle for longer than three (3) minutes while parking, standing or stopping on campus.
- No vehicle may enter through Third Avenue entrance.
- Parking is restricted to our indoor parking garage.
- Overnight parking is permitted between the hours of 12 a.m. and 7 a.m. and the fee is an additional $10.00.
- Campus is restricted to holders of reserved spaces vehicles required to service the campus
- Passing of vehicles traveling in the same direction on campus is not permitted
- Maximum speed limit on campus is 15 m.p.h.
- Cars must be parked between stall lines
- No parking is permitted on campus roadways, sidewalks, or paths.
- No motorcycles, mopeds, mini bike, bicycles, or skateboarding are permitted on campus roads or paths.
- No pick-ups or drop-offs on campus are permitted except under special circumstances and cleared through Public Safety.
- Bicycles and mini bikes must park in authorized locations at Bathgate, Belmont, and Third Avenue gates and inside the lowest garage level.
Penalties for Infractions of Rules:
- Any vehicle blocking the dumpster area will be booted without any warning. It is essential to be able to remove campus refuse.
- Any vehicle blocking fire or access lanes will be booted without any warning
- Any vehicle not displaying proper Fordham pass or current daily visitor receipt will be presumed to not have authorization to park and will be towed or booted without any warning
- Any vehicle parked in fire, restricted are, restricted space, on campus paths or roadways, obstructing building entrances/exits will be booted without any warning
- Any vehicle left overnight should expect to be booted without any warning unless they have an authorized/overnight decal
- Immobilized (booted) vehicles for aforementioned violations will be released upon payment of a $30.00 fee.
Towing is performed by a private company and the vehicle owner must pay the towing company for the cost of the vehicle removal PLUS storage charges for autos left past tow date.
NOTE: Speeding or reckless driving will result in action against operator/owner of vehicle and may result in exclusion of vehicle from campus. The decal is removed from vehicle when it has been excluded from campus. A replacement fee will be charged at the end of the imposed penalty period to obtain another decal.