Deborah C. Luckett
Senior Lecturer in Biology
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
113 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
email: [email protected]
Ph.D., Genetics - Fordham University, Bronx, New York
M.S., Biology - Fordham University, Bronx, New York
B.S., Biology - Pace University, New York, New York
Current Interests and Research
Mammalian aging and human genetic disorders
Other Interests and Service
Fordham College Campus Coordinator for the Eastern Colleges Science Conferences
- Science, Technology and Society Values
- Biology of Aging
- Concepts in Biology
- Human Function and Dysfunction
- NSCI 4999 Independent Study
- National Science Foundation: 2010-present, (Co-PI), Fordham University/Wildlife Conservation Society Robert Noyce Scholarship Program
- Instrumentation and Laboratory Improvement Grant, National Science Foundation
1. Adjmi, M., Lomtadze, L., Molina, L., Bednarz, J and Luckett, D. C. “Senescence in WS1, CCD-Sk1070 and IMR-90 fibroblasts”, 77th Annual Eastern Colleges Science Conference at Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, Connecticut, April 01, 2023.
2. Salama, A., Sobanko, M., Bednarz, J. and Luckett, D.C., “Cell Senescence in WS1 and CCD-1070SK Skin Fibroblasts”, Natural Sciences Research Symposium, Fordham College at Lincoln Center, New York, NY, November 2019.
3. Bendarkawi, S., Miller, M., Bednarz, J and Luckett, D. C. “ Passage Number & Cell Aging”, 12th Annual Research Fair, Fordham College at Lincoln Center, New York, NY, April 10, 2014.
4. Doherty, N., Zubovic, M. Bednarz, J., Geraci, T. and Luckett, D. C. “ Analysis of cellular senescence in skin and lung fibroblasts using SA-β-galactosidase assay”, 11th Annual Undergraduate Research Fair, Fordham College at Lincoln Center, New York, NY, April 11, 2013
5. Geraci, T, Lew, A, Roy, A, Bednarz, J and Luckett, D.C. “ In Vitro Analysis of the Aging Process of Human Skin and Lung Fibroblasts.” 66th Annual Eastern Colleges Science Conference at William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ, April 14, 2012
6. Luckett, D.C. “Mammalian Aging Seminar.” Fordham College at Lincoln Center, New York, NY, November 17, 2011.