Monthly Payment Plan
Nelnet Campus Commerce
The Fordham University Monthly Payment Plan, offered by Nelnet, is a payment plan by which a student or parent, guardian, or sponsor of a student can make monthly payments for out-of-pocket expenses.
To enroll in a payment plan for the 2021-2022 academic year please see the enrollment instructions below.
- Easy online enrollment
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Payment Plan Fees
- $75, $90, or $110 nonrefundable enrollment fee for Annual Payment Plans
- $75 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester (Fall or Spring)
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Please see the chart below for a breakdown of enrollment dates and fees
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit or debit card
- Payments are processed automatically on the 7th of each month
If a parent/guardian wishes to enroll in the payment plan as the payer, the student must add them as an authorized user on the Payment Plan portal. Parent/sponsors will create separate login information to access the account. Please follow the steps below.
NelNet Campus Commerce
Payment Plan Type Enrollment Date Enrollment Fee Minimum Down Payment First Payment Date Last Payment Date No. of Payments Academic Year Prior to or on June 1 $75 5% 06/07 03/07 10 Academic Year June 2 - July 1 $75 10% 07/07 03/07 9 Academic Year July 2 - August 1 $90 20% 08/07 03/07 8 Academic Year August 2 - September 1 $110 30% 09/07 03/07 7 Fall Term Plan Prior to or on June 1 $75 10% 06/07 10/07 5 Fall Term Plan June 2 - July 1 $75 20% 07/07 10/07 4 Spring Term Plan September 1 - October 1 $75 10% 10/07 03/07 5 Spring Term Plan October 1 - November 1 $75 20% 11/07 03/07 4
*If you enroll in the plans after the initial start date you must include the full down payment amount with the appropriate enrollment fee*
To enroll in the NelNet/QuikPay platform:
- Log on to Fordham.edu
- Click the ‘Students’ under the "My Pages" Tab
- Click 'Manage Tuition'
- Select a Term and click 'Payment Plan'
- Navigate to the menu on the left side of the page and click ‘Payment Plan’
- Select “Available Payment Plan” of your choice
- Complete the “Budget Worksheet” with your estimated charges and credits for the upcoming fall and spring semesters
- Review “Payment Plan Options”
- (First-time users) Choose a security question and provide the answer
- Select “Payment Method”
- Enter account information
- Review “Payment Plan Information”
- Accept terms of Contract Authorization
- Review payment plan receipt after your enrollment is processed
If a parent/guardian wishes to enroll in the payment plan as the payer, you must add them as an authorized user on the Payment Plan portal. Your parent/sponsor will create separate login information to access the account.
To sign up an authorized user on your NelNet/QuikPay account:
- Log on to the portal at fordham.edu
- Click the ‘Student’ Tab
- Under the ‘My Account Links’ Box click ‘Monthly Payment Plan
- Navigate to the menu on the left side of the page and click ‘Authorize Payers’
- Click ‘Add New’ in the top right corner
- Enter the requested information
- Once the steps above are complete, the authorized user will receive a confirmation email asking to create a
- password for the monthly payment plan portal
- The authorized user can now sign into the payment plan portal using their own unique username and password
*Please note that My E-Bill Suite and Monthly Payment Plan portals have two separate authorized user logins.*