Admitted Student Days
Virtual Admitted Student Days
Join us for a Virtual Admitted Student Day, an hour-long event featuring:
- Updates and next steps from the Office of Undergraduate Admission
- Recorded welcome from Fordham's president, Joseph M. McShane, SJ
- Live panel for admitted students with current Fordham students
- Live panel for parents and families with Fordham administrators
We've collected a day's worth of bonus presentations and videos, which you can review any time. Topics include: welcome messages; academic life; how to finance a Fordham education; orientation and student life; career services and graduate outcomes; current students' perspectives; and more.
And, of course, you can take a virtual tour.
Learn more about your major now
If you are looking for very specific information about a particular major or academic program, you'll find the most detail right now on our Majors and Minors page or by reviewing our Undergraduate Bulletin.
Let us know you're coming
Register for any Virtual Admitted Student Day by clicking below on the date you want to attend. Or, you can go to our virtual events calendar.
The content is the same for all Virtual Admitted Student Days, for all the undergraduate colleges on both our campuses. However, each event is offered on a different day of the week at a different time, so select the that works best for you.
8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT, Sunday, April 5
10:00-11:00 a.m. EDT, Friday, April 17
7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, April 22
8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT, Wednesday, May 27
Here's what we've got planned
- Greetings and updates (10 minutes)
- Announcements and instructions (5 minutes)
- Panel (40 minutes)
- Students and parents will join separate panels for live Q&A
- Next steps and ways to follow-up (5 minutes)