Make Your Deposit
To submit your deposit online, please follow these easy steps:
- Log in to your Applicant Portal at admission.fordham.edu/status
- Under the section Reply Forms, open and fill out the Reply to Offer of Admission (Tuition and Housing) Form.
- Once you submit the Enrollment Form, your Applicant Portal will display a new link under the section Payments for making the tuition deposit (and, if applicable, housing) payment.
- Click on the Payment Due link and make the payment.
- After the payment is complete, you will be returned to the Applicant Portal where you will see an indication of a successful payment.
Important: You must complete the Reply to Offer of Admission (Tuition and Housing) Form and submit the payment by May 1* (January 15 for Early Decision) in order to secure your place in the class.
*Deposit Deadlines for Spring Admitted students:
- Domestic Students: January 4
- International Students: December 15
The enrollment deposit is $500 (non-refundable). If you are admitted with housing, an additional $200 housing deposit is required. You will also be asked to complete the Enrollment Form at the time you make your deposit.
You will be sent a confirmation email to acknowledge we are in receipt of your deposit.
We hope to welcome you to the Fordham family in the Fall!