Financing Your Future
Fordham University is committed to keeping college affordable. Founded as a college to serve immigrants in New York City, Fordham possesses a mission that calls us to serve those who could not afford to attend the University without financial assistance. We will do all we can to assist you in this process. As an admitted student, the following links and information will help you finalize your financial aid package, apply for loans and plan for the future.
- Utilize Financial Aid Online to view your awards, document status, and messages. Once your deposit is processed, we invite you to also accept or decline your aid.
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements of maintaining your Fordham Scholarships and Grants
- Understand the requirements of borrowing Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Explore borrowing options such as Federal Direct PLUS loans and private loans, which when combined with other financing options can help meet the Costs of Attendance.
- Know the upcoming deadlines for aid renewal
We do not underestimate the responsibility that accompanies affording higher education. To assist you, we have created a Financing Your Fordham Education page which provides guidance on how to develop a plan to manage the cost of attending a four-year university. A key component to developing your plan will be the Financing Fordham Worksheet. Use the to design a plan that is right for you.
Contact us at 718-817-3800 with any additional questions regarding financial aid.
Virtual Ram Session: Financial Aid
Watch our virtual session on financing your Fordham education.