ABA Required Disclosures
Law school is an investment. Students who get the best returns on their investment know what they are getting into. Our website provides comprehensive information, but following is a summary meeting the requirements of ABA Standard 509.
- Fordham University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, 312-988-6738.
- Fordham Law is a member of the Association of American Law Schools.
For more information, contact
Association of American Law Schools
1201 Connecticut Ave., N.W. Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-2717
- In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
Enrollment Data and Attrition
- 150 West 62nd Street: Fordham Law's building-houses classrooms, faculty, administrative, student offices, the library, and clinics
Financial Aid and Refunds
- Financial Aid
- Refunds (Voluntary Withdrawal)
- Scholarships and Grants
- Conditional Scholarships (ABA Standard 509(b)(3)) - Fordham Law School does not award scholarships that are conditional on law school academic performance; therefore we do not post an ABA conditional scholarship retention worksheet.