CLE credits are approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board for transitional and nontransitional professional practice credit, as detailed below.
- Conference: maximum of 10.5 credit hours
- Antitrust Economics Workshop: maximum of 4.5 credit hours
General Attorneys + Professionals
- Conference only: $1500
- Antitrust Economics Workshop only: $750
- Combo -- Conference + Economics Workshop: $1750
Government Employees + Academics
- Conference only: $500
- Antitrust Economics Workshop only: $100
- Combo -- Conference + Economics Workshop: $550
In-House Counsel + Newly Admitted Attorneys
For more information about the 2019 events, please email the conference staff.