Direct Deposit of Your Student Refund
The University now offers direct deposit of student refunds into your bank account. Direct deposit is safe, confidential, convenient, and fast. Since the money goes directly into the bank in the form of an electronic transfer, there's no risk of a check being lost or stolen.
Some of the benefits of Direct Deposit include:
- No more going to the bank to cash your refund check
- No more waiting for the refund check funds to clear
- Quick, easy access to funds
- Direct Deposit is free
This service is optional; if you wish to participate, please log on to my.fordham.edu and follow the steps below under the Student tab:
- Click on Banner Self-Service under the My Information Box
- Then click on Student, Student Accounts and Direct Deposit Information
- Once on the Direct Deposit Allocation page, click on Add New Direct Deposit
- Read the Authorization Agreement and enter all required fields
- Click Save
Please note: It takes 5 to 7 business days to receive notification that any bank account information you provided is incorrect. The bank must be a domestic bank account. This option is only available to students. Direct Deposit Refunds are not available for parents or sponsors of students. Parents/Sponsors will continue to receive paper checks for refunds.