Due to the COVID-19 executive order in New York State, the processing of all hard copy (mailed or in-person pickup) transcripts is currently suspended.
Official & Unofficial Printed Transcripts
- To request an official or unofficial printed transcript via Fordham.edu., please read through this guide.
- These requests will be processed within 7-10 business days at no charge.
- If you have forgotten your Access IT ID & Password, go to Fordham.edu, select on "Log in to the New Portal" on the top, then click on the “Claim Account” Link under the Login button. For assistance with this process, please contact the Fordham Law Help Desk at (212) 636-6786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, students and alumni can request an official or unofficial printed transcript by completing a physical transcript request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar via email.
- Standard requests will be processed within 7-10 business days at no charge.
- Expedited requests will be processed within 24 hours at a charge of $25.
- Payment must be mailed or dropped off in-person in the form of cash, check, or money order. Credit card payments will not be accepted.