Due to the COVID-19 executive order in New York State, the processing of all hard copy (mailed or in-person pickup) transcripts is currently suspended.
Official & Unofficial Printed Transcripts
- To request an official or unofficial printed transcript via my.fordham.edu., please read through this guide.
- These requests will be processed within 7-10 business days at no charge.
- If you have forgotten your Access IT ID & Password to my.fordham.edu, please click on the “Claim Account” Link under the Login button. For assistance with this process, please contact the Fordham Law Help Desk at (212) 636-6786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, students and alumni can request an official or unofficial printed transcript by completing a physical transcript request form and submitting it to the Office of the Registrar via email.
- Standard requests will be processed within 7-10 business days at no charge.
- Expedited requests will be processed within 24 hours at a charge of $25.
- Payment must be mailed or dropped off in-person in the form of cash, check, or money order. Credit card payments will not be accepted.