Financing Your Future
Fordham University is committed to keeping college affordable. We will do all we can to assist you in this process. As an admitted student, the following links and information will help you finalize your financial aid package, apply for loans, and plan for the future.
- Use the Financial Aid Online tool to view your awards, document status, and messages. Once your deposit is processed, we invite you to also accept or decline your aid.
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements of maintaining your Fordham scholarships and grants.
- Understand the requirements of borrowing Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans.
- Explore borrowing options such as Federal Direct PLUS loans and private loans, which—when combined with other financing options—can help meet your cost of attendance.
- Know the upcoming deadlines for aid renewal.
We do not underestimate the responsibility that accompanies affording higher education. To assist you, we have created a Financing Your Fordham Education page, which provides guidance on how to develop a plan to manage the cost of attending a four-year university. A key component to developing your plan will be the Financing Fordham Worksheet. Use the this worksheet to design a plan that is right for you.
For more information about tuition and financial aid, please visit the Undergraduate Financial Aid page. For answers to our most frequently asked questions, you can search our specific financial aid FAQ page.
Contact us at 718-817-3800 with any additional questions regarding financial aid.