Parents' Leadership Council
The Parents' Leadership Council is a select group of parent volunteers who play a leadership role at Fordham University. As a member of the Parents' Leadership Council, you are an integral part of the Fordham community. You have the unique opportunity to foster student growth through academic enrichment, personal discovery, and professional development. Through various events and gatherings, you also have the chance to form your own community and to discover all that Fordham has to offer.
- Help identify career opportunities for students and graduates, from internship positions to employment
- Mentor current students, helping them translate their academic success into career development
- Leverage corporate relationships to enhance opportunities for students
- Share the University's mission and values while encouraging other families to join the PLC
- Attend and/or host Fordham receptions, dinners, lectures, and other gatherings in your community and on campus
- Serve as a parent ambassador for both prospective and admitted students in your area
- Make a minimum annual gift of $5,000 and consider a major contribution during or after tenure on the council
- Membership is renewable each year
- Your annual gift of $5,000 or more will be recognized in Fordham’s Review of Gifts and Benefactors
- Exclusive invitations to events on campus and in your local community
- Invitation to the annual President’s Club reception
For more information, please contact Taylor McDonnell, Associate Director of the Fordham Fund, Family Giving and Engagement at 212-930-8889 or email@example.com.