The mission of Facilities Management at Fordham is to effectively and efficiently provide maintenance, operational services and utilities services that support the faculty, staff and students in pursuit of excellence in their individual and institutional academic research and community objectives.
These services are directed toward the pursuit of sustainability in the maintenance and operation of all facilities.
Facilities Management's vision is to achieve customer satisfaction and employee excellence. We value accountability, communication, sustainability, cooperation, education, fairness and trust.
Our responsibilities include:
- University Post Office
- Power Plant Operations and Maintenance
- Grounds and Custodial Services
- Waste Management/Recycling Services
- Buildings Operations and Maintenance
- Planning and Construction