Conference Services and Facilities Rentals
Welcome to Conference Services!
The mission of Conference Services at Fordham University is to provide our guests with an environment of excellence through unique and affordable event solutions. Our Jesuit academic setting encompasses state-of-the-art facilities, sustainable resources, exemplary customer service, and values-based leadership that thrives form diversity in a first-tier city.
Fordham University has ample space available for rent on all three of its campuses:
- Lincoln Center Campus in the heart of Manhattan
- Rose Hill Campus with 85 acres featuring Gothic architecture and tree-lined walkways
- Westchester Campus conveniently located in West Harrison, NY;
- State-of-the-art conference facilities and meeting rooms
- Smart classrooms for workshops and trainings
- Large-capacity venues for performances and lectures
- Catering and dining services
We also host weddings in our beautiful Fordham University Church on the Rose Hill campus.
Fordham faculty and staff should use 25Live, the University's room reservation system, to request any campus facility. These facilities include classroom space, library space, outdoor usage, Athletic space, etc.
Whether you are planning a day meeting, overnight conference, or special event, Fordham University is the place to host your event. Fordham's Conference Services is a full service conference facility that offers unique venues, housing, state-of-the-art-technology, and gourmet on-premise catering options. Allow our experienced Conference Managers to assist you with the planning, coordination, and execution of your next event. We specialize in the following types of events:
- Corporate and Association meetings
- Academic trainings and seminars
- Youth/ sports conferences
- Religious or spiritual gatherings
- Private events