Professor of Law
- Associate, Valicenti Leighton Reid & Pine, 1967-68;
- Private practice, 1969-71;
- Senior Attorney, Office of General Counsel, New York Life Ins. Co., 1970-72;
- Professor, William & Mary Law School, 1972-79;
- Adjunct Professor, Columbia University Law School, 1984-85;
- Taught for the NYU / IRS Continuing Professional Education Program, Wash. D.C.;
- Principal subjects: Property, Real Estate Finance (at Fordham since 1979).
- Expert witness with respect to Real Estate malpractice litigation in New York and New Jersey
- Author (with J. Dwyer and S. Bender), 2006 Updates to The Law of Real Estate Financing: with Tax Analysis, Planning, and Forms, published by West Group
- Author (with J. Dwyer and S. Bender) a treatise, The Law of Real Estate Financing, 1994(2nd,ed.), published by West Group
- Author (with R. Zinman & S. Bender) a casebook, Modern Real Estate Finance and Land Transfer: A Transactional Approach, 1999 (2nd ed.) published by Aspen.
- Various articles dealing with Real Estate Law-related articles.
- New York University, LLM in Taxation, 1971
- Harvard, JD, 1966
- George Washington University, AB, 1963