My E-Bill Suite
The E-Bill Suite is an integrated e-bill and e-payment web portal, which provides students with the following services:
- Provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc.) to view your bill and make payments.
- View the student's electronic bill.
- View recent account activity in real-time.
- Make an electronic check payment towards a student account
- Save electronic check payment information
Students can access their E-Bill Suite via a single sign-on. Log onto my.fordham.edu. Under the student tab click on My E-Bill Suite link located under the My Account channel. This will link to the secure E-Bill website. You can also invite parents/authorized users to access your (E-Bill Suite) account.
You can give your parents/authorized users access to your e-bill suite by doing the following:
- Login to my.fordham.edu.
- Under the My Account channel click on 'My E-Bill Suite'
- You will be logged into the E-Bill Suite.
- Click on 'Authorized Users.' This will bring you to the authorized user page.
- Click on 'Add Authorized User' and enter the email address of the person you wish to be able to see your bill.
- Answer the next two questions using the Yes or No radio buttons. One questions asks if you want the authorized user to view you bill. The second asks if you would like to allow this person to view your payment history.
- Once you answer these questions click on Continue button.
- Carefully read the 'Agreement to Add Authorized User.' Once you are done reading the terms and conditions click on the I agree check box and click on Continue
- You should then see a thank you page.
The authorized user will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to activate their account.
Authorized users please use the E-Bill Suite Login.
The University's E-Bill Suite is the official means of generating tuition bills. Each time a bill is generated, the student is notified at their Fordham email address (AccessITID@fordham.edu); the e-bill notification will be sent to your Fordham email address and the email addresses of your authorized users.
What do I do if I get this error message when making a payment on my.fordham.edu using WebCheck?
- Your web browser is not configured to accept "cookies". (or it does not support cookies)
- Please enable cookies in your web browser and try again.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
ACH is a means to transfer funds electronically from your checking account directly to the University:
- Login to my.fordham.edu using your AccessIT ID
- Click on the student tab
- Go to the "My Account" channel
- Click on "My E-Bill Suite"
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- Select Payment Amount
- Click "Continue"
- Choose your Payment Method
- Click "Select"