ESL Summer Institute
Many Worlds | One City
July 8 - 27, 2019
- Up to 36 hours of intensive English language instruction
- Guided field trips to New York's vibrant neighborhoods and most iconic sites
- On-campus housing and meals available at Fordham University's Manhattan campus
- Certificates of completion awarded at the end of the program
The 2019 IALC Summer Institute "Many Worlds | One City" is a unique language immersion program that takes learning out of the classroom and into the real world. For ten days to three weeks, participants sharpen their language skills in an innovative learning model combining intensive language classes with topical and exciting excursions into the vibrant neighborhoods in New York City. This model reinforces learning with hands-on experience while participants enjoy the unique perks of living in one of the world’s most dynamic and fascinating capital cities, New York.
Tuition and Registration
Registration closes April 15, 2019.
Tuition fees include the following:
- 18 - 36 hours of classroom instruction in English.
- Entry fees to all planned activities and excursions accompanied by IALC staff.
- Airport pickup and transportation to and from program activities.
- An unlimited NYC Metro (subway and bus) card.
- Certificates for completion for participants who successfully complete the program for which they have registered.
Meal plans and housing are optional. Click the button below that corresponds to the dates and housing arrangement you prefer. You will be able to select a meal plan at a later point in the registration process. Questions about registration? Contact the IALC for assistance.
Tuition with Campus Housing
Housing is available at McMahon Hall at Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus in midtown Manhattan. Dorm rooms are arranged apartment-style, some with shared kitchen facilities.
|Full Program + Housing (July 8 - July 27)||$4,500|
|Session 1 + Housing (July 8 - July 17)||$2,500|
|Session 2 + Housing (July 18 - July 27)||$2,500|
Tuition Only (no Campus Housing)
Participants who select one of the options below must arrange their own off-campus housing during the Summer Institute.
|Full Program Tuition Only (July 8 - July 27)||$2,500|
|Session 1 Tuition Only (July 8 - July 17)||$1,500|
|Session 2 Tuition Only (July 18 - July 27)||$1,500|