We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer Fordham Law School business cards to S.J.D., LL.M., and M.S.L. candidates. The order procedures and pricing have changed as of November 2021. Please see below.
The cost is $50 for 250 cards or $70 for 500 cards and must be paid online by credit card using the link below, or by cash in the Office of International and Non-J.D. Programs in Suite 8-131. Please note that we do not process orders for JD students.
The following information will be included on the cards:
- Degree program (S.J.D., LL.M., and M.S.L.)
- Specialization (LL.M. and M.S.L.)
- Phone number
- Fordham Law School email address (no outside email addresses may be used)
Please note that the format of the cards is not flexible. We are not able to accept special requests for addition of titles (e.g., Dr., Mr., Ms.), alternate or additional email addresses or phone numbers, etc.
Business card orders will be placed once per semester. The dates for ordering will be advertised internally to students.
Please contact Bernard Daraz ([email protected]) with questions regarding business card orders.
- Please fill out the Business Card Order Form. (You will need to log in to LawNet.)
- After submitting the Order Form, please pay online by credit card through our payment website. (The payment system accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.)
- If you wish to pay in cash instead, please bring exact change to room 8-131 during regular business hours.