Advocates for the Incarcerated
Advocates for the Incarcerated (AFTI) is an abolitionist organization advocating on behalf of those in prison and jail. AFTI understands that the prison industrial complex is a tool of violent white supremacy — AFTI therefore seeks to educate the Fordham community on these issues, participate in relevant advocacy efforts, and foster relationships with those currently and formerly incarcerated.
Student Board Members
- Co-President - Aleezah Merali
- Co-President - Oona Wallace
- Secretary - Megan Arden
- Treasurer - Sydney Katz
- Project Coordinator - Tamara Gilbert
- Project Coordinator - Elizabeth Gudgel
- Parole Information Project Coordinator - Sophia Lattanzio
- Alumni Relations Coordinator - Parker Wingate
- Alumni Relations Coordinator - Nelly Gargano
The Public Interest Resource Center (PIRC) student groups office is located at Room LL-101 of the Law School.