Fordham IT oversees and processes requests for many kinds of administrative accounts and forms associated with using technology at Fordham. IT access request forms are now available as Service Requests on the Tech Help tab in My.Fordham.edu, Fordham's one-stop solution for all IT related requests.
The list below includes requests from the My.Fordham.edu portal that have been migrated to the Tech Help tab.
- Corporate Gmail Account Request (Keyword: Gmail)
- Groupcast Authorization (Keyword: Groupcast)
- iTV Access (Keyword: iTV)
- Firewall Rule Change Request (Keyword: Firewall)
- Subdomain Request Form (Keyword: Subdomain)
- Computer Acquisitions including Virtual Desktops-VDI (Keyword: Acquisitions)
- Game Console Registration (Keyword: Game)
- ERP Access Request Form (Keyword: Banner)
- Teleconferencing Account Request Form (Keyword: Teleconferencing)
- Submit a Firewall Request (Keyword: Firewall)
- LDAP Application Access Request (Keyword: LDAP)
- Corporate Account Request Form (Keyword: Corporate)
Note: Confidential reports about a known or suspected information security incident are still to be created via the Fordham University Integrity Hotline.
Requesting Technical Support and Services Online
To request tech support, log into My.Fordham.edu and click on the Tech Help tab. If you do not have this tab, please contact Customer Care at 718-817-3999 or HelpIT@fordham.edu
Accepting Pop-Ups to Access Tech Help
IT Tech Help online support will open in a new window. If the window does not open immediately, please check to confirm that pop-ups were not blocked by your browser. Follow the instructions below to change your settings to allow pop-ups for this page. Depending on your browser, the steps you need to take to allow pop-ups may slightly differ. Once you have allowed for pop-ups, select the Tech Help tab again and it will render in a new window.
Links to Instructions for disabling pop-up blockers:
Tech Help Homepage
To request a form or new account, click the shopping cart icon next to "Need something new or changed?"
New Service Request page: Select the category that best fits your request. Use the keywords below the image to help choose your request type.