Gmail is the official email service for the Fordham University community.
Accessing your Fordham Gmail
We have updated the instructions on how to access your Fordham Gmail using newer, more secure protocols.
- Sync Fordham Gmail with Mobile Devices
- Set up Fordham Gmail in Outlook on Windows
- Set up Fordham Gmail in Outlook on Mac
- Set up Fordham Gmail in Mac Mail
- Set up Fordham Gmail in Thunderbird
- Unlimited storage (combined storage space with Google Drive)
- Mobile access for Smartphones
- G Suite Sync for Windows Outlook users
- Spam blocker and email filters
Faculty and Staff Email
Email accounts are automatically created for new faculty and staff members once Human Resources makes an electronic access request on behalf of the new employee. During the academic year, Fordham IT provides faculty and staff with trainings for using Gmail and G Suite.
Students receive an email account 24 hours after the University has received confirmation of their enrollment. Fordham Gmail is one of the most effective ways for students to correspond with their professors and other University personnel. Student Technology Services provides training for Gmail and G Suite.
Corporate Gmail Accounts
Visit the Account Requests page for more information.
Did you know you can give up to 25 people, including yourself via your individual Gmail account, access to your corporate account’s Gmail and Google Calendar? We strongly suggest using this feature instead of sharing passwords.