Add Contacts to Gmail
For Students, Faculty, Staff, Guests, Alumni
Add contacts to your Gmail address book to ensure that critical messages from the University do not end up in your Spam folder.
Important email addresses include:
Desktop: Add Contacts
- In your browser, navigate to Google Contacts (contacts.google.com/)
- Click Create contact on the upper left
- Enter the contact's information. Important Fordham email addresses:
- Click Save
Android: Add Contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app
- At the bottom right, tap Add
- Enter the contact’s name and an email or phone number
- Tap the Down arrow next to the email account where you wish to save the contact
- Tap the Down arrow next to Name to add additional details
- Tap More to add additional information, such as a street address.
- Tap Save to finish.
iPhone: Add Contacts
- Open the Contacts app.
- Click the “+” in the upper right corner.
- Add contact information.
- Select “Done” on the upper right corner to save.
Unmark an email as Spam
Refer to Google's help page to unmark an email as Spam on your computer, Android, or iPhone.