Graduation Application Process
Students scheduled to graduate must apply online using the My.Fordham.edu portal by the following deadline dates.
To access the Graduation Application
- Log on to My.Fordham.edu, using the "Log in to the New Portal" option on either the top navigation bar (desktops) or the three-bar icon on the upper-right (for tablets/phones, be sure to scroll down).
- Select "My Pages" on the top of the page (desktops) or from the three-bar icon on the upper-right (for tablets/phones).
- Then, choose "Students" under "My Pages."
- Select "Student Services Dashboard" in the grey area.
- Choose "Student Profile."
- On the left side in the black column, select "Application to Graduate"; if on a tablet/phone, select "Additional Links" and then "Application to Graduate."
To apply for graduation
- Select the term (only shows current and previous terms). If your graduation term is not listed, select the latest term from the drop-down menu.
- Select your primary degree, with degree type, level, college, and major.
- Select your intended Graduation Date.
- Next, select a name for your diploma (names currently on your record will appear, and you can enter a new one). Please make sure you enter a period (.) after a middle initial.
- Select your diploma mailing address (addresses currently on your record will appear, and you can enter a new one). We discourage international mailing. If at all possible, please provide us with the address of a relative or friend in the U.S. to avoid your diploma being lost.
- Once you select an address, you will see a summary of your application to confirm with all of your responses.
- Submit the application, and then you will then see a confirmation message.