Past Symposia and Workshops
David Pedersen (PhD Program, English) and
Nicholas Paul (Dept. of History) discuss
pedagogical strategies for teaching
maps to undergraduates at the Oxford
Outremer Map Colloquium (April 2016).
- Inter-University Doctoral Consortium Medieval Colloquium (April 2016)
- Oxford Outremer Map Colloquium (April 2016)
- Faith and Knowledge in Late Medieval Scandinavia (September 2015)
- What is the Vernacular? (December 2014)
- Seventh Interfaces Workshop: International Networks and National Frameworks of Medieval Studies (October 2014)
- Textual Interpretation in Medieval Vernaculars (February 2012)
- A Symposium on Skaldic Poetry (February 2011)
Publication: Martin Chase, SJ, ed., Eddic, Skaldic and Beyond: Poetic Variety in Medieval Iceland and Norway (Fordham University Press, 2014)
- Challenging the Myths of Art History: A Symposium in Honor of Linda Seidel (February 2011)
The following Graduate Student Workshops and Professional Issues Workshops have been hosted by the Center for Medieval Studies in recent years.