Skip to main content

Fordham Law School Diploma Ceremony Indoors The Fordham Law School Diploma ceremony will take place indoors at the Vincent T. Lombardi Memorial Center on the Rose Hill Campus today. Law School Ceremony Information

Course Enrollment

1.1 Registration

Continuing students register online via for fall semester courses during the spring term, and for spring semester courses during the fall term. Incoming freshmen register during the summer with oversight from their class deans; incoming transfer students will be registered by designated deans in their respective colleges. Students with schedule problems should contact their class dean’s office.

Pages in Course Enrollment