10.3 Affirmative Action Policy*
The University’s Affirmative Action Program provides the means to recruit, employ, and promote women and other underrepresented minorities in the interest of attaining workplace diversity. The director of institutional equity and compliance is available to all members of the Fordham community for consultation, training, and development of those methods and initiatives that advance a more diversified workforce, and ensure nondiscrimination, access to equal employment opportunities and fair treatment of individuals. It is the responsibility of the director of institutional equity and compliance to monitor and report regularly on the University’s efforts to achieve diversity and compliance with all laws pertaining to nondiscrimination. In addition, the director of institutional equity and compliance is a designated contact person for complaints alleging workplace discrimination, including complaints of sexual harassment.
* Due to changing legal guidelines, please refer to the Title IX/Institutional Equity and Compliance web page at fordham.edu/ title_ix for Fordham’s most up-to-date policies on nondiscrimination, affirmative action, and sexual harassment. If you do not have web access, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance directly for a hard copy.
Pages in University Policies
- 10.1 Non-Discrimination Policy*
- 10.2 Statement on Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- 10.3 Affirmative Action Policy*
- 10.4 Policy on Sexual Harassment*
- 10.5 Education Records Policy
- 10.6 Services for Students with Disabilities
- 10.7 Weather-Related Cancellations
- 10.8 What To Do In An Emergency: The Emergency Management Plan