10.7 Weather-Related Cancellations
The decision to cancel classes due to weather conditions will be made by the administrative vice president and will be announced on WFUV (90.7 FM) every 15 minutes. The University will also provide a recorded message on 212-636-7777, and 1-800-280-SNOW and will display information on its homepage, fordham.edu.
If a final examination is canceled, the dean of the appropriate college/school in consultation with the Office of Academic Records will reschedule the final examination. If a regular class meeting is canceled, faculty should make a reasonable effort to make up the class. Ultimately, the decision to make up a class is at the instructor’s discretion.
Pages in University Policies
- 10.1 Non-Discrimination Policy*
- 10.2 Statement on Academic Rights and Responsibilities
- 10.3 Affirmative Action Policy*
- 10.4 Policy on Sexual Harassment*
- 10.5 Education Records Policy
- 10.6 Services for Students with Disabilities
- 10.7 Weather-Related Cancellations
- 10.8 What To Do In An Emergency: The Emergency Management Plan