Faculty Technology Services
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all services will be rendered online. For further information, please contact FTC@fordham.edu
A part of Instructional Technology and Academic Computing, Faculty Technology Services assists faculty with the integration of technology in teaching research. This includes:
- Instruction on the use of available applications, such as Blackboard and Panopto.
- Guidance and resources on tools and approaches to enhance classroom and online learning.
- Fordham IT also offers training in Google Workspace, Zoom, and other software. RSVP for all events and trainings at the IT Events Calendar.
- Providing state-of-the-art resources for instructors to experiment with new technologies, such as ACE, the Academic Computing Environment.
- Assisting instructors with course material conversion and multimedia production in our Faculty Technology Centers. (The ITAC Work Plan describes how to get assistance from an instructional technologist.)
Our instructional technologists and other support staff are located in the Faculty Technology Centers on all three campuses; they provide many technology workshops throughout the year, support a rich teaching and learning environment, and sponsor Faculty Technology Day at the end of the spring semester.
Fleurin Eshghi, EdD
Associate Vice President, ITAC
Director, Faculty Technology Services
Heather Hill, Shawn Hill, Lindsay Karp, Kanchan Thaokar, Kristen Treglia, and Nicole Zeidan