Educational Technologies and Research Computing assists faculty with the integration of technology in teaching and research.
- Support for the Fordham Learning Management System (Blackboard).
- Workshops on Blackboard, and other applications for teaching and learning. RSVP for all workshops at the IT Events Calendar.
- Research computing support and resources including a high performance computing system.
- A dedicated team of instructional technologies and other support staff based in Faculty Technology Centers on all three campuses.
- Guidance and resources on tools and approaches to enhance classroom and online learning.
- Learning space design, labs, and training. A learning commons environment; LITE, for innovating with technology innovation.
- Computer Teaching Labs available on all three campuses.
Fleurin Eshghi, EdD
Associate Vice President, Educational Technologies and Research Computing
Our team is located in the Faculty Technology Centers on all three campuses.
Alan Cafferkey, Director, Educational Technologies
Heather Hill, Instructional Technologist
Shawn Hill, Instructional Technologist
Lindsay Karp, Assistant Director, Educational Technologies
Kanchan Thaokar, Sr. Manager, Enterprise Learning Systems
Kristen Treglia, Sr. Instructional Technologist
Labs and Training
Stafford Davis, Manager, Labs and Training
Robert Blanchette, Manager, Learning Spaces
Rafael DeLeon, Specialist, Learning Labs
Anibal Pella-Woo, Specialist, Learning Labs
Nigel Quailey, Manager, Learning Labs
Learning Space Design & Emerging EdTech Lab
Our team is located in LITE, in the Walsh Library, Lower Level, Rose Hill Campus.
Nicole Zeidan, Ed.D., Asst. Director, Learning Space Design & Emerging EdTech Lab
Nicola Terzulli, Lead, Learning Space Design
Andrew Angelopoulus, Manager, Research Computing
Upendar Thaduri, Systems Engineer