Fordham Law offers a range of short-courses, seminars, and other programs for attorneys, business professionals, current and prospective law students, judges, and academics from across the country and around the world. After completing one or more of these programs, you'll receive a certificate to document your learning and demonstrate your professional development.
- Legal English Institute January-May; August-December
- Structural Issues in Law Firm Management - Online February - May, 2022
- Pre-Law Institute July 6 - August 5, 2021
- Summer Institute July 6 - August 5, 2021
- Visiting Foreign Scholars and Research Fellows
- Summer Compliance Institute June 5, 12, and 19