Fordham Law offers a range of short-courses, seminars, and other programs for attorneys, business professionals, current and prospective law students, judges, and academics from across the country and around the world. After completing one or more of these programs, you'll receive a certificate to document your learning and demonstrate your professional development.
- Winter Institute Two weeks in January
- Pre-Law Institute Summer Session II
- Summer Institute Three weeks in July
- Current Issues in Privacy and Technology Law July 20-24, 2020
- Legal English Institute August-December; January-May
- Legal English and Communications Skills
- Visiting Foreign Scholars and Research Fellows