Fordham Law offers a range of short-courses, seminars, and other programs for attorneys, business professionals, current and prospective law students, judges, and academics from across the country and around the world. After completing one or more of these programs, you'll receive a certificate to document your learning and demonstrate your professional development.
- Winter Institute January 3-11, 2018
- Summer Institute July 3-21, 2017
- Legal English Institute August-December; January-May
- Pre-Law Institute July 5-August 8, 2017
- Legal English and Communications Skills
- Visiting Foreign Scholars and Research Fellows
- Compliance Series: Financial Crimes Compliance July 24–28, 2017