Academic space for Fordham University School of Law may be reserved by faculty, staff, and students for Fordham-related activities.
Organizations outside of Fordham University that are interested in reserving event or academic space at Fordham Law School should contact the Office of CLE and Public Programs at email@example.com.
When requesting academic space, please note the following guidelines and procedures:
- Academic space reservations are confirmed after the Add/Drop Deadline each semester (exception: requests that fall within the Law School window hours: Tuesday/Thursday, 12:30–1:50 p.m., and Wednesday, 4–6:20 p.m.).
- No academic space reservations are accepted during examination periods, unless for weekend use.
- Academic space reservation requests should be submitted at least two business days before the event.
- Print the reservation confirmation email and present it to the Public Safety Desk at the main Law School entrance to unlock the room.
- Space is often booked back-to-back. Please begin and end your event on time.
Food and Beverage Policies:
- Food/beverages are prohibited in the Moot Courtroom and Trial Courtroom.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all classrooms.
- For events authorized to use outside catering services, an official catering agreement and liability insurance are required. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food/non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in classrooms, but it is your responsibility to clean the room before your reservation ends. If you use Fordham's campus caterer, Aramark, they will handle food clean up. If you do not use Aramark, you are required to complete a Facilities Work Order for the Lincoln Center Campus one business day in advance to request garbage removal.
- Requests for audiovisual assistance should be directed to Law School Media Services at 212-636-7324, LawMediaServices@fordham.edu, or through an online request.
- No posting is permitted in event spaces or in any venue location. Posters, newsprint, and signs cannot be placed on walls, windows, doors, columns, or furniture. The use of tape, thumb tacks, nails, hooks or other damaging adhesives is not allowed.
- Do not move tables. If chairs are rearranged, please place them back in their normal configuration.
- Table setup is not allowed outside classrooms.
- The presence of minors requires additional safeguards. If you expect attendance by minors, email email@example.com for more information.