Summer Housing at Rose Hill
Summer Housing 2021
Summer Housing Deposit
- $50 and is non-refundable
- Payable on my.fordham.edu, between:
How to Make Your Deposit
- In order to deposit, students need to go to My.Fordham.edu and select Housing Deposit Payment in the housing channel. Please be sure to deposit for Summer 2021 and not another year.
- Summer Housing Applications will open for students who deposited. Applications must be submitted via My.Fordham.edu.
- Summer Housing will only be guaranteed to students who deposited for Summer 2021 by the deadline.
Other Important Information
- First Come - First Served: Rose Hill Summer Housing as well as Lincoln Center (different rates apply) are first come-first served; however, priority will be given to students taking classes.
- Current resident students at Rose Hill will need to be available Monday, May 24 - Friday, May 28, 2021, between 10am - 4pm, to move into their summer assignment. If you cannot be available during this time frame, you will need to move out all of your belongings and return to campus on Friday, May 28, 2021 for Summer Session I move in.
- Commuters will need to pay their $50 deposit with Student Accounts and then email the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to fill out the application.
- Any student who submits a summer housing application and withdraws will lose their $50 deposit.
- Lincoln Center students are not permitted to stay at RH for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
- On the flip side, Rose Hill students are not permitted to stay at LC for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions).
Sessions, Rates, and Timeline
Summer Session I | Location TBD
- Move-In for Rose Hill Residential Students Only: Monday, May 24 - Friday, May 28, 2021, between 10am - 4pm
- Move-In for Non-Residential Students: Friday, May 28, 2021, between 10am - 3pm
- Move-Out for Summer Session I: Friday, July 2, 2021 by 12pm
Summer Session II | Location TBD
- Move-In for SSII Students: Monday, July 5, 2021 between 10am - 3pm
- Move-Out for Students Vacating After SSII: Friday, August 6, 2021 by 12pm
Intersession | TBD
- Intersession is only available for Rose Hill students with a Fall 2021 University housing assignment.
Lincoln Center students and commuting students are not permitted to stay at RH for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
Move-Out (to FA21 Assignments): Monday, August 9 - Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- Intersession Housing provides students a bridge between Summer Housing and Early Arrival.
- Intersession is not in the same building as Summer Housing.
- As intersession is during the one where final preparations are being made for Fall 2019 opening, you must be prepared to move into your Fall 2020 housing assignment within 48 hours of receiving a notice to move from the Office of Residential Life.
- No exceptions can be made, as August is a hectic period with Early Arrival, Preseason, and maintenance work in the Residence Halls.
- Summer Session Rates: $1,090.00 for each session ($2,180 for Session 1 & 2)
- Intersession Rates: $395
Early Arrival Housing
- If you are eligible and approved for Intersession, you are also approved for Early Arrival Housing, which is in your Fall 2021 housing assignment. Please note that if you are participating in Intersession, your move in date may vary and is subject to the discretion of the Early Arrival Team.
- Learn more about Early Arrival Housing.
- Students working through the Office of Student Employment are granted a discount if they complete all hours required.
- Rates at Lincoln Center are typically higher, but Rose Hill students are welcome to apply.
- No exceptions will be granted for eligibility of Intersession Housing or for moving in or out on dates outside of those listed above.
- Failure to comply with the above dates and policies may result in Student Conduct action, fines, and/or removal of items from the room.