Summer Housing at Rose Hill
Summer Housing 2023
The following information is tentative and once finalized, this page will be updated.
Summer Housing Deposit
- $50 and is non-refundable
- Payable on my.fordham.edu, between: March 29, 2023-Friday, April 14th, 2023
- Deadline: Friday, April 14th, 2023
How to Make Your Deposit and Submit Application
- In order to deposit, students need to go to My.Fordham.edu and select Housing Deposit Payment in the housing channel. Please be sure to deposit for Summer 2023 and not another year.
- Summer Housing Applications will open for students who deposited. Applications must be submitted via My.Fordham.edu. The housing application must be completed between Monday, April 17-Monday, April 24th at 5 PM
- Summer Housing will only be guaranteed to students who deposited for Summer 2023 by the deadline.
- Application is due Monday, April 24th at 5 PM
Other Important Information
- First Come - First Served: Rose Hill Summer Housing as well as Lincoln Center (different rates apply) are first come-first served; however, priority will be given to students taking classes.
- Current resident students at Rose Hill will need to be available on Friday, May 19th between 10am-3pm to move into their summer assignment. If you cannot be available during this time frame, you will need to move out all of your belongings and return to campus on Friday, May 26, 2023 for Summer Session I move in.
- Commuters will need to pay their $50 deposit with Student Accounts and then email the Office of Residential Life at [email protected] in order to fill out the application.
- Any student who submits a summer housing application and withdraws will lose their $50 deposit.
- Lincoln Center students are not permitted to stay at RH for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
- On the flip side, Rose Hill students are not permitted to stay at LC for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions).
Sessions, Rates, and Timeline
Summer Session I | Location Martyrs' Court
- Move-In for Rose Hill Residential Students Only: Friday, May 19th, 2023 between 10am-3pm
- Move-In for Non-Residential Students: Friday, May 26th, 2023, between 10am - 3pm
- Move-Out for Summer Session I: Friday, June 30th, 2023 by 12pm
Summer Session II | Location: Martyrs' Court
- Move-In for SSII Students: Monday, July 3, 2023 between 12pm - 5pm
- Move-Out for Students Vacating After SSII: Tuesday, August 8, 2023 by 12pm
Intersession | TBD
- Intersession is only available for Rose Hill students with a Fall 2023 University housing assignment. You will not be approved for Intersession at Rose Hill if you have a Lincoln Center Housing assignment.
Lincoln Center students and commuting students are not permitted to stay at Rose Hill for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
Move-Out (to FA23 Assignments): Date: TBD
- Intersession Housing provides students a bridge between Summer Housing and Early Arrival.
- Intersession is not in the same building as Summer Housing.
- As intersession is during the one where final preparations are being made for Fall 2023 opening, you must be prepared to move into your Fall 2023 housing assignment within 48 hours of receiving a notice to move from the Office of Residential Life.
- No exceptions can be made, as August is a hectic period with Early Arrival, Preseason, and maintenance work in the Residence Halls.
- Summer Session Rates: $1,155.00 for each session ($2,310 for Session 1 & 2)
- Intersession Rates: $420
Early Arrival Housing
- If you are eligible and approved for Intersession, you are also approved for Early Arrival Housing, which is in your Fall 2023 housing assignment. Please note that if you are participating in Intersession, your move in date may vary and is subject to the discretion of the Early Arrival Team.
- Learn more about Early Arrival Housing.
- You can reach our Early Arrival Team at [email protected]
- Students working through the Office of Student Employment are granted a discount if they complete all hours required.
- Rates at Lincoln Center are typically higher, but Rose Hill students are welcome to apply.
- No exceptions will be granted for eligibility of Intersession Housing or for moving in or out on dates outside of those listed above.
- Failure to comply with the above dates and policies may result in Student Conduct action, fines, and/or removal of items from the room.