Summer Housing 2022
Summer Housing Deposit
- $50 and is non-refundable
- Payable on my.fordham.edu, between: April 7th, 2022-Thursday, April 21st, 2022
- Deadline: Thursday, April 21st, 2022
How to Make Your Deposit and Submit Application
- In order to deposit, students need to go to My.Fordham.edu and select Housing Deposit Payment in the housing channel. Please be sure to deposit for Summer 2022 and not another year.
- Summer Housing Applications will open for students who deposited. Applications must be submitted via My.Fordham.edu. The housing application must be completed between Monday, April 25-Friday, April 29th at 5 PM.
- Summer Housing will only be guaranteed to students who deposited for Summer 2022 by the deadline.
- Application is due Friday, April 29th at 5 PM
Other Important Information
- First Come - First Served: Rose Hill Summer Housing as well as Lincoln Center (different rates apply) are first come-first served; however, priority will be given to students taking classes.
- Current resident students at Rose Hill will need to be available Friday, May 20th-Saturday, May 21st to move into their summer assignment. If you cannot be available during this time frame, you will need to move out all of your belongings and return to campus on Friday, May 27, 2022 for Summer Session I move in.
- Commuters will need to pay their $50 deposit with Student Accounts and then email the Office of Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to fill out the application.
- Any student who submits a summer housing application and withdraws will lose their $50 deposit.
- Lincoln Center students are not permitted to stay at RH for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
- On the flip side, Rose Hill students are not permitted to stay at LC for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions).
Sessions, Rates, and Timeline
Summer Session I | Location Martyrs' Court LaLande & Goupil
- Move-In for Rose Hill Residential Students Only: Friday, May 20th-Saturday, May 21st
- Move-In for Non-Residential Students: Friday, May 27, 2022, between 10am - 3pm
- Move-Out for Summer Session I: Friday, July 1, 2022 by 12pm
Summer Session II | Location: Martyrs' Court LaLande & Goupil
- Move-In for SSII Students: Sunday, July 3, 2022 between 12pm - 5pm
- Move-Out for Students Vacating After SSII: Friday, August 5, 2022 by 12pm
Intersession | TBD
- Intersession is only available for Rose Hill students with a Fall 2022 University housing assignment. You will not be approved for Intersession at Rose Hill if you have a Lincoln Center Housing assignment.
Lincoln Center students and commuting students are not permitted to stay at Rose Hill for Intersession and must move out at the end of Summer Session II (no exceptions)
Move-Out (to FA22 Assignments): Monday, August 8 - Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Intersession Housing provides students a bridge between Summer Housing and Early Arrival.
- Intersession is not in the same building as Summer Housing.
- As intersession is during the one where final preparations are being made for Fall 2022 opening, you must be prepared to move into your Fall 2022 housing assignment within 48 hours of receiving a notice to move from the Office of Residential Life.
- No exceptions can be made, as August is a hectic period with Early Arrival, Preseason, and maintenance work in the Residence Halls.
- Summer Session Rates: $1,090.00 for each session ($2,180 for Session 1 & 2)
- Intersession Rates: $395
Early Arrival Housing
- If you are eligible and approved for Intersession, you are also approved for Early Arrival Housing, which is in your Fall 2022 housing assignment. Please note that if you are participating in Intersession, your move in date may vary and is subject to the discretion of the Early Arrival Team.
- Learn more about Early Arrival Housing.
- You can reach our Early Arrival Team at email@example.com
- Students working through the Office of Student Employment are granted a discount if they complete all hours required.
- Rates at Lincoln Center are typically higher, but Rose Hill students are welcome to apply.
- No exceptions will be granted for eligibility of Intersession Housing or for moving in or out on dates outside of those listed above.
- Failure to comply with the above dates and policies may result in Student Conduct action, fines, and/or removal of items from the room.
Please email the Office of Residential Life at Rose Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Summer Resident Directors at Rose Hill (email@example.com) with any questions.