Registration + Costs
17th Annual Conference on International Arbitration and Mediation
Attorneys and Non-Attorneys - Free Admission
• General Attorneys and Registrants
• NGO/Government Attorneys and Members of Cosponsoring Organizations
• Fordham Law Alumni
• Students and Professors
Registration costs include:
- Attorneys: CLE credit; course materials; and networking opportunities. CLE credit is pending in New York and New Jersey.
- Non-attorneys: networking opportunities.
CLE credits are approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board for transitional and nontransitional professional practice credit, as detailed below.
- Conference: maximum of 3.0 credit hours
Fordham Law has a financial hardship policy for this conference and a policy regarding cancellations and substitutions. Review policies.