Endpoint Assistant | LC
DIVISION: Endpoint Services
POSITION: Endpoint Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Assistant Director of Endpoint Services
Student IT Technicians work to support faculty and staff at either Rose Hill or Lincoln Center to complete installations and resolve issues relating to software, hardware, and computer peripheral equipment. They are expected to provide a high level of customer service, demonstrate technical skill, exemplary interpersonal skills and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Student IT Technicians must be registered Fordham students in good academic standing during the semester of their appointment.
- Assist faculty/staff/administration who have called the IT Service Desk for technological assistance in their office or other common areas.
- Installation of staff and faculty computers and equipment.
- Updating and closing requests with the use of our ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Assisting staff with maintaining equipment inventory in ServiceNow.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Required knowledge: (Training Provided)
- Proficient with Windows
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiar with installing and uninstalling software
- Familiar with network connectivity on for Mac OS and Windows
Training will be provided for:
- ServiceNow ticketing system
- Reinstallation of operating systems
- Fordham’s Antivirus client
- Installation of other Fordham software
COMPENSATION: $15.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.