Learning Spaces Assistant | RH & LC
DIVISION: Learning Spaces & Event Management
POSITION: Learning Spaces Assistant | RH or LC
SUPERVISOR: Area Director
Learning Spaces & Event Management is looking for a bright hard working student to assist in daily IT tasks. Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills and be able to interact with the staff and faculty. An attention to detail, focused student with a positive attitude, with working knowledge of PC’s and MAC’s, and good Customer Service skills are required.
- IT Assistants must be registered Fordham students in good academic standing during the semester of their employment.
- Reliable quick learner who can work with minimal supervision.
- Candidates who are on probation or provisional registration may not be considered.
- Must uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies.
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Crestron Podium Classrooms and Conference rooms in Hughes Hall.
- Basic PC and Mac hardware and software support.
- Provides assistance to IT Personnel, Deans, Faculty and Staff.
- Takes and Distributes messages.
- Handles Confidential information.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of the PC and MAC operating systems
- MS Office Suite for PC and MAC
- Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Familiar with installing and uninstalling software
COMPENSATION: $15.00 per hour
Apply to this job. You will be asked to attach your resume to the job application.