Hyland Form Developer Guide
For Faculty, Staff
Build an electronic form in Hyland OnBase.
To begin, register as a Hyland Community member. Then check your Fordham inbox for an email from Hyland confirming your affiliation with Fordham. If you don’t receive the email in 48 hours, check your Spam folder.
After successful registration, login to the premium training site, which can also be accessed via the Hyland Community site. Training videos can be accessed here.
Recommended Hyland OnBase video trainings:
Interactive labs for hands-on experience:
Before You Begin Creating Forms
Please read the following before you start developing a form.
- Contact IT Service Desk with the following information to create the Unity Form document type:
- Document Type requested (e.g., AR Transcript Request)
- Keywords to retrieve the document in the future (e.g., FIDN, First Name, Last Name, Vendor, FY). Keywords can be free text or configured with a drop down/select list.
- Once your request is received, you will be set as a forms developer in UT1/TEST. Configure and validate your form in this area.
- Notify the Enterprise Process and Content Services team via email to [email protected] when the form is complete, and they will move the forms to production.
Note: Ask the Enterprise Process team for assistance when
- Your form requires a workflow for routing/approvals, or contains email notifications that will be triggered by the process.
- Your business case calls for an authenticated form. ECM will help you draft the specs to call the data from the system of record (e.g., Banner/PowerFAIDS) and/or if data needs to post from the form to the system of record/target system.
For assistance contact The Enterprise Process and Content Services team at [email protected].