Fordham Special Purchases
Fordham University has a special stationery (i.e., letterhead, envelopes, and business cards) with proprietary “Strathmore” card stock and Fordham Maroon color.
Note: The approved standard stationery must be used for official correspondence. Stationery with the letterhead is procured through a Requisition and submitted to the Purchasing Department. LPOs or Check Requests are not allowed.
Fordham University letterhead is procured through a Purchase Requisition submitted to the Purchasing Department. A Purchase Order is always required for the purpose of letterheads, envelopes, and/or business cards.
Refer to the Official Fordham University Graphic Identity Guide from the Purchasing Department.
In order to maintain a uniform University image, the Office of Development has designed the standardized and approved:
- Format, and
- Type of paper (Strathmore).
Variations from the approved format are not permitted. Refer to the Official Fordham University Graphic Identity Guide.
The ordering procedures for stationery are listed below:
- The Ordering Department completes a Requisition for the following categories: letterhead, business cards, and envelopes.
Note: Samples should be included whenever possible.
- The University’s approved standard stationery is ordered with the appropriate departmental name, address, telephone and facsimile numbers.
- The description area of the Requisition must contain complete information on what is required and for whom it is being ordered.
- The Purchasing Department will process stationery orders by using approved vendors.
Purchasing Manual Topics
- Purchasing Organization and Objectives
- Business Ethics/Ethical Conduct
- University and Purchasing Policies
- Vendor and Supplier Information
- Budgeted Funds
- Uniform Guidance: Grants
- Purchasing Thresholds
- The Purchasing Process
- Fordham Specific Agreements/Programs
- Receipt and Payment
- Procurement Frequently Asked Questions
- Fordham Vendor Agreement Chart
- Duplicating Center