Adjunct Professor of Law
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Fordham University School of Law
- Part-Time Faculty, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Lisa J. Teich advises, counsels and represents management in a wide range of employment-related matters. Her experience includes defending employers against diverse employment-related claims, including discrimination, harassment and retaliation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and arbitration tribunals; advising & counseling management on the development and implementation of employment policies and practices, compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, and preventative employment practices in such areas as termination, hiring and discipline; and developing employee handbooks, supervisory manuals and other employment-related forms, policies and procedures.
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Fordham University School of Law
- University of Michigan, Honors College, Ann Arbor, BA with distinction
- "Planning a RIF: Steps to Protect Your Company from Discrimination Claims," New York Employment Newsletter (March 2009).
- "But …. He Started It! Workplace Banter Has No Place in the Workplace," New York Employment Newsletter (September 2007).
- "Religion and the Workplace: Harmonizing Work and Worship," ALI ABA Current Developments in Employment Law (July 2007).
- "The 'Faith-At-Work Movement': The Growing Role of Religion in the Workplace," New York ALA Newsletter, (March/April 2007).
- "The Workplace Religious Freedom Act: The Unintended Consequences of Welcoming Religion Into the Workplace," New York Employment Newsletter (March 2007).
- "Religion and the Workplace: Harmonizing Work and Worship," ALI ABA Current Developments in Employment Law (July 2006).
Mailing AddressFordham University School of Law
Legal Writing Program
150 West 62nd Street, Room 7-175
New York, NY 10023