Clinical Associate Professor of Law
Criminal Defense Clinic
Office: Room 9-118 (150 West 62nd Street, Ninth Floor)
Areas of Expertise: Criminal Law and Procedure
- Assistant Professor, New England School of Law, 1989-93;
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, District of New Jersey, 1989-93;
- Law Clerk, U.S. District Judge Leonard D. Wexler, 1986-88;
- Leonard Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
- Principal subject: Criminal Defense.
- Columbia, LLM, 1997
- Hofstra University, JD, (with distinction), 1986
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, BA, 1983, cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa