Laboratory Tests

We provide both in house laboratory testing (ex. rapid strep, rapid mono, rapid flu, etc.) and outside laboratory testing via Quest and Labcorp.  Students can request a receipt for charges incurred at the University Health Services. The University Health Services does not participate in insurances and we do not bill insurances.  The student is responsible for providing insurance information for outside laboratory services through Quest and Labcorp. 

If needed, we refer to a local outside radiology facility for xrays.